Sunday, August 19, 2012

AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS AND PETS COCONUT AND LICORICE



I've just adopted my third Coconut!

Yes, I found yet another American Girl pet at a garage sale yesterday, to join my other two Westies and the black cat Licorice. Actually I found one of those dogs at a thrift store, along with the two pet books. They are all fun to have, and go great with my small American Girl doll collection pictured above.

I found Samantha at a garage sale for $5, with her original dress! She was my first AG doll and I was impressed with her quality so I bought two more, used from eBay. The one in the middle is Kirsten, the pioneer girl (I'm working on making her an old-fashioned outfit) and the one on the right is a "Just Like You". The two mini dolls, Samantha and Nellie, are from a garage sale and a thrift store, along with a big selection of books and catalogs. I love to find bargains!


2 comments:

Duurt van Dingen said...

How nice that get high on a Doll.
But how sad that you think you have the truth in your simple head.
Most songs about GRASS ore about POT, and how it makes the music magical.
Talking about mind altering drugs:
See how TV alters your mind every minute, without any restriction.
Go play with your dolls, hopefully one has a vibrating option.
Time here = 18:11

Duurt van Dingen said...

How nice that get high on a Doll.
But how sad that you think you have the truth in your simple head.
Most songs about GRASS ore about POT, and how it makes the music magical.
Talking about mind altering drugs:
See how TV alters your mind every minute, without any restriction.
Go play with your dolls, hopefully one has a vibrating option.
Time here = 18:14